- This event has passed.
Boundaries 7PM – 8PM
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 20, 2019
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CLASS: BOUNDARIES ~ A 9-Week Book Study & Discussion
(Scroll down to see the Reading Schedule for the Class Dates.)
Are you in control of your life? Perhaps you feel like you have to say yes to everyone’s requests. Maybe you find yourself readily taking responsibility for others’ feelings and problems. Or perhaps you focus so much on being loving and unselfish that you’ve forgotten your own limits and limitations. In the New York Times bestseller, Boundaries, Drs. Cloud and Townsend help you learn when to say yes and know how to say no in order to take control of your life and set healthy, biblical boundaries with your spouse, children, friends, parents, co-workers, and even yourself, including chapters that specifically address boundaries in the digital age, online dating, and single parenting.
This book continues to help millions of people around the world answer these tough questions:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- How do I effectively manage my digital life so that it doesn’t control me?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- How do boundaries relate to mutual submission within marriage?
- Aren’t boundaries selfish?
Contact the church office to register: 860-426-0446.
Please read the following chapters or pages BEFORE the following Class Dates:
September 11th ~ Read at least pages 15-37
September 18th ~ Read at least pages 38-59
September 25th ~ Read at least pages 60-81
October 2nd ~ Read at least pages 82-103
October 9th ~ Read at least pages 104-122
October 16th ~ Read any 2 of chapters 7-14
October 23rd ~ No Class
October 30th ~ No Class – Life Group at 6:30PM
November 6th ~ …another any 2 of chapters 7-14
November 13th ~ Read pages 269-297
November 20th ~ Read pages 299-325